Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards. Tap a language at the top of the screen, then select an alternative layout from the list.
How do I get the Swedish keyboard on my iPhone?
Go to settings > international > keyboards and enable the swedish keyboard.
How do I enable Swedish keyboard?
Go to “Settings” > “Change PC Settings” > “Time & Language” > “Region & Language.” Click on “Add a Language” and select “Swedish.” This will add it to your list of languages. It will appear as svenska with the note “language pack available.”
How do I add a foreign language to my iPhone keyboard?
Add or remove a keyboard for another language
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then do any of the following: Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards.
How do I add a custom keyboard to my iPhone?
Navigate to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard and select AC Custom Keyboard. This will add it to the list of available keyboards. Go back to your app and bring up the keyboard by tapping the text view.
How do I add another language to my Keyboard?
Add a language on Gboard through Android settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap System. Languages & input.
- Under “Keyboards,” tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Gboard. Languages.
- Pick a language.
- Turn on the layout you want to use.
- Tap Done.
How do you do accents on a keyboard?
ú = Alt + 0250. Ú = Alt + 0218. ñ = Alt + 0241. Ñ = Alt + 0209.
How do you create keyboard shortcuts on iPhone?
How to create your own keyboard shortcuts on the iPhone
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “General” and then tap “Keyboard.” …
- Tap “Text Replacement.” …
- Tap “+” in the upper right corner.
- Type the text phrase you want to create, and then enter the text shortcut that will trigger it when you’re typing. …
- Tap “Save.”
What is the best keyboard for iPhone?
Top 10 Best Keyboards for iPhone
- #1 Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard for iPhone. Award: TOP PICK. …
- #2 Flesky Keyboard for iPhone. …
- #3 Tenor Keyboard for iPhone. …
- #4 Gboard Keyboard for iPhone. …
- #5 Typewise Keyboard for iPhone. …
- #6 Grammarly Keyboard for iPhone. …
- #7 Bitmoji Keyboard for iPhone. …
- #8 Phraseboard Keyboard for iPhone.
How do you put a picture as your keyboard on iPhone?
To give your Gboard a background, like a photo or a color:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gboard app .
- Tap Gboard Themes.
- Pick a theme or photo.